Learn to Bellydance with us!
We know that it can often take a healthy amount of courage and motivation to take up bellydancing. We understand that it might be a little out of your comfort zone and you may even feel a little embarrassed about coming to a class. Perhaps you’ve even thought of coming to class before and talked yourself out of it. That’s OK! We deliver bellydance tuition to a whole array of women from Reading and the surrounding area every week. You can join them too!
To help get you started, decide which of our profiles describes you:
- Online Classes You’d love to learn with SMBA but the classes are: too far away, not at a convenient time, you travel a lot, you work shifts, you have kids or other dependents and can’t get regular cover or childcare. Or perhaps you’re a little shy about coming to class. Helen’s online studio might be right for you. Take a look at santamariabellydanceonline.com.
- Beginner Classes You want to start learning bellydance with step-by-step, easy-to-follow, fun tuition. You don’t know anything about bellydance but you think it will be fun! Our Bellydance Essentials course is for you.
- Intermediate/Open Level is for anybody who is beyond beginner level and wants continue to learn and improve. We teach high level technique and fun, eye-catching routines in lovely mirrored studios. Our Intermediate level course could be perfect for you.
- Advanced level based in Thatcham our Advanced class is for dancers who have at least 3 years bellydance experience as well as some performance experience. Go here to find out more.
- Troupe level This class is invitation only so please drop us an email if you’re interested in joining. Are you an experienced bellydance students with plenty of performance experience? If you enjoy challenging choreographies, performing, costume sourcing and being pushed out of your comfort zone with different styles, one of our troupe level class could be perfect for you. Find out more about the Desert Diamonds.
- Got a question? No problem, Click here for our comprehensive faq page.